Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1008 Lanyard Ct, Bradenton
THIS MUST SEE HOME OFFERS RESORT STYLE LIVING! Enjoy this elegant 4bed/3bath/3car garage waterfront property with open floor plan on Tidewater Preserves’ lagoon with direct access to the Manatee River. This immaculately well maintained home is filled with many upgrades including quartz stone counter tops, tray ceilings, crown molding, insulated interior walls, and recessed lighting throughout. The great room (wired for home theater system) and the spacious dining room are both open to the kitchen making it ideal for entertaining. Gourmet kitchen features a large island, upgraded wood cabinets w/soft close drawers, stainless steel appliances w/gas range, and walk in pantry. Enter through french doors to relax in the owner's suite with water view and large walk-in closet. Pamper yourself in the garden tub or enjoy the large walk-in shower, double vanities and private water closet. Your guests will enjoy their bedroom with adjoining bathroom and walk-in shower. Tidewater's amenities include a private marina, two clubhouses and beautiful resort-style pool, fitness center, catering kitchen, billiards, flat-screen TVs and gas fireplaces both inside and out. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the three Har-Tru tennis courts, and walking trail, as well as the canoe and kayak park. Enjoy the privacy of a 24/7 staffed gatehouse, lawn and landscape maintenance free living, w/basic cable and internet included, a full-time lifestyle director as well as Tidewater Preserve's modest fees. Make this your forever home today!
- MLS® #A4448916
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,644
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Level, Near Marina, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market28
- Address1008 Lanyard Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Kw Suncoast
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 1:16pm EST.