Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
783 N Macewen Dr, Osprey
Impeccably maintained 4B/4.5 bath estate on a premium oversized lot with privacy on both sides and southern exposure to the rear. Gorgeous marble floors throughout, Lutron system for lights and shades, sound system with speakers though house and on lanai, crown moldings, tray ceilings and built-ins all part of luxurious upgrades. Kitchen has Sub zero fridge, double Dacor ovens, Wolf cooktop and Asko dishwasher, granite counters and solid wood cabinets with breakfast bar for casual dining. Complementary wood cabinets in family room feature bookshelves, an electric fireplace and built-in tv. Den features wood floors and solid wood cabinetry and bookshelves and offers a quiet retreat next to master bedroom. The master is spacious and has it's own sitting area as well as a separate exercise room off of the master bath. Two custom walk-in closets for him and her with ample space for wardrobes. Great outdoor living with a custom outdoor kitchen with refrigerator drawers and barbecue, protected by a large glass window for grilling in bad weather. Ample space for cooking with a large granite counter. A spectacular house for entertaining and Florida living. The quality and beauty of this home is outstanding.
- MLS® #A4448933
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,088
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Golf Course View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market28
- Address783 N Macewen Dr
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 4-c Pt 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Crown Properties Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Crown Properties Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 11:31am EST.