Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2644 Siesta Dr, Sarasota
PRICE REDUCTION- OWNER WANTS THIS SOLD! Mid Century Modern home less than 10 minutes to the beaches! This gorgeous 3 bedroom 2 bath home is perfect for anyone wanting an affordable home only minutes to the beach. Featuring new floors, a newer kitchen with stainless appliances, solid surface counter tops, and lots of room to entertain. The architectural design of this home features large windows, lots of light and an open floor plan with a coastal feel. Original features include built ins and a stone wall that inhabits a real wood fireplace. Seller also has put in a newer HVAC and water heater. The master bedroom has large sliders that lead to the spacious backyard. A rear deck is available to enjoy dinner or soak up the sun. The owner preserved the well sought after Terrazzo floors in the guest bedrooms This home is about 3 miles to soft powder sandy beaches and the Gulf of Mexico so bring your beach chairs. Seller is a licensed Real Estate agent in FL. All furnishings are optional except staging decor.
- MLS® #A4448942
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,653
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding, Metal Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofOther, Membrane
- Days on Market99
- Address2644 Siesta Dr
- SubdivisionSouth Gate Unit 9
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Julia Int'l Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Julia Int'l Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 10:00am EDT.