Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16711 1st Ave E, Bradenton
Immaculate residence blends casual living spaces with peaceful outdoor areas and lake and preserve views. Set on half acre, a brick paver walkway leads you to your gorgeous mahogany front door. 3 bed, 2 bath home built in 2013 and includes many upgrades! Casual style describes the better than new home in Rye Wilderness Estates. The private backyard overlooks a serene and peaceful lake on over 1/2-acre premium lakefront lot, you will never look at another home across the water! Enjoy your evening relaxation with your yard highlighted by landscape lighting. The home features office/den plus a formal dining room, volume ceilings, split 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with 10' ceilings, luxurious owner’s suite is the perfect retreat and a 3-car garage. Featuring upgrades like wood look tile in bedrooms, sound reducing sliding barn doors, 5 ceiling fans, plantation shutters throughout. Beautiful gourmet kitchen w/ granite countertops, huge island, built in oven and cooktop, 42" premium cabinets (w/ crown molding), stainless appliances, tile backsplash, pantry and breakfast bar. Rye Wilderness has no CDD fees and low HOA; you can be close to Lakewood Ranch, the perfect combination of comfort & convenience 10 minutes to I-75 and 30 minutes to world famous beaches.
- MLS® #A4448943
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,410
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market20
- Address16711 1st Ave E
- SubdivisionRye Wilderness Estates Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 3:30am EST.