Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6341 Stone River Rd, Bradenton
Nicely laid out 2Bedroom, 2 Bath, plus Den, Villa, in Twelve Oak of Tara, With Class A Golf & Country Club Membership. TURNKEY FURNISHED and ready to move into. A/C less than one year old, Newer washer, Dryer and Refrigerator. Grounds and home well maintained and easy to show. active social membership. Amenities included are an 18 hole championship golf course, exercise facility with state of the art equipment, Har-Tru tennis courts, lap pool with a hot tub, Clubhouse with fine dining and a grill room, driving range, putting green and so much more. Mandatory membership of $421.26 monthly which includes green fees, $60 mth food minimum, One Time Capital Contribution of $3500 payable at closing, annual fee of $695 to Tara Master Association which includes Comcast Cable Tv with HBO, ESPN, high speed internet, music and expansive channels. Quarterly association fees of $816. Centrally located with easy access to I-75, shopping, dining, close to Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Ringling Museum, St Armands Circle, beautiful beaches, and much more. ASIS Contract.
- MLS® #A4448946
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,656
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market37
- ZoningPDC WPE/
- Address6341 Stone River Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTwelve Oaks I Of Tara Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Tim Lester Internat'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Tim Lester Internat'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:45pm EST.