Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6967 74th Street Cir E, Bradenton
Enjoy the vacation lifestyle in this unique River Place home! Set on the tranquil Braden River with boardwalk path and stairs to a spacious screened-in boathouse where you can sip coffee or wine and enjoy the river view. The adjoining dock makes it easy to launch your kayaks and explore the natural beauty of the river. After a morning of kayaking, return to the main house with plenty of space for family and friends - three bedrooms/ three full baths, a den, and a private pool and spa. Four sets of glass sliders open to an expansive lanai uniting indoor and outdoor living perfectly for entertaining. Huge kitchen has wrap-around breakfast bar, solid wood cabinetry with pull-outs, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, built-in oven and microwave, stone counters, and pantry closet. Master retreat has two spacious closets with organizers, jacuzzi bath, shower, vanity with dual sinks. Home is loaded with upgrades including coffered ceilings, central vacuum system, whole house water softener, reverse-osmosis water system, built-in speaker system, plantation shutters, retractable awning and so much more. River Place has a lakeside clubhouse, fitness center, community pool and hiking trails. Community is gated and does not have a CDD fee.
- MLS® #A4448949
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,467
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market7
- Address6967 74th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:15am EST.