Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 23rd St W, Bradenton
Circa 1925, this is one of the original homes in the Historic River District area with a rich history. It is a fine representation of the Spanish Bungalow style with Tabby Concrete construction and the craftsmanship of artisans from days gone by. Classic Heart-Pine Hardwood floors throughout, built-ins, classic vintage tile bathrooms, new Hurricane rated Windows, Updated Kitchen, ground floor master bedroom with an en suite bathroom and all in a beautiful private setting close to the River's edge. This sought-after neighborhood is adorned with antique street lights, granddaddy oaks and friendly neighbors who are often seen strolling or biking through the area or to nearby Lewis Park. Very close to the downtown cultural center where you can walk or bike to the Riverwalk Park, farmers market, theater, library, and a variety of restaurants and pubs. Minutes to the Gulf beaches of Anna Maria Island and easy access to St. Pete and Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4448970
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,817
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman, Historical, Spanish/Mediterranean, Traditional
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Historic District, In City Limits
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
- Address207 23rd St W
- SubdivisionRichman Sub Wm
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market12
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:00pm EST.