Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1849 Laurel St, Sarasota
The House on Laurel Street is an exquisite renovation located on one of the finest streets in Laurel Park. This impeccably constructed farmhouse styled home was renovated and expanded to perfection in 2017. With over 1,600 square feet of living space it now combines every modern luxury with superb attention to historic detail in every way. The high ceilings in the great room open to the impressive renovated kitchen featuring stone countertops, updated cabinetry, stainless steel farm sink, and gourmet appliances. On the lower level there is the great room, kitchen, powder bath, laundry room, and generous flex space that is currently being used as an office. Ascend the beautiful wood staircase to find the master suite, and two junior suites with a Jack and Jill bathroom. The front porch and screened lanai allow plenty of outdoor space for any occasion. The new oversized, two-car garage is truly a bonus for most urban dwellings and should definitely be appreciated. Just a short distance to Selby Botanical Gardens, Burns Court Cinema, theatres, restaurants, shopping and more. Laurel Park offers a kayak launch just three blocks away and the community park is just a few steps from your front door.
- MLS® #A4449016
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,672
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, On Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Wooded View, City View
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market16
- Address1849 Laurel St
- SubdivisionPos Sub Of Blks G & H
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 8:59pm EST.