Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2043 Alameda Ave, Sarasota
Experience seaside whimsey along Sarasota Bay where over 200’ of waterfront splendor, majestic Oak trees, and unforgettable sunsets evoke daily inspiration and wonder. Envision a custom estate, completely suited to your family’s taste and lifestyle. The 1.67-acreproperty can even be divided into two parcels, an ideal investment opportunity along Sarasota’s coveted coastline. The existing home offers vintage character and a sense of place inherent to the bohemian, old-Florida spirit of the museum area. Boasting threebedrooms, the open floor plan is perfect for entertaining with a breezy sense of indoor/outdoor living throughout. The master suite is privately situated and offers its own outdoor space. An additional structure on the property can serve as a guest house.Boaters will appreciate the well-equipped dock with lift, the perfect starting point to cast off and explore the endless waterways of the region. Situated in Indian Beach/Sapphire Shores, this one-of-a-kind property is in the heart of arts, culture, amenities,and epic outdoor adventures. Visit the grounds and art exhibits of The Ringling, enjoy season tickets to Asolo Rep, cruise to downtown Sarasota for epicurean delights or weekend festivals, and spend leisurely days on the white sands of Lido or Siesta Beach. Also see MLS# A4449052.
- MLS® #A4449047
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,632
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market165
- Address2043 Alameda Ave
- SubdivisionWhitakers W H Prop
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34234
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGocio Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 5:45pm EDT.