Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7928 Hampton Ct, University Park
University Park Country Club, with its lush natural beauty and unsurpassed convenient location to all the amenities and attractions Sarasota has to offer, is generally considered to be one of, if not the best, country club communities in Sarasota and Manatee Counties. The quiet Hampton Green ground maintenance free neighborhood is ideally located providing quick ingress and egress; has the best neighborhood pool with long lake and golf course views and just a short distance to the country club facilities. This 3-bedroom, 2-bath home is located on a premium golf front lot overlooking the 14th and 15th holes of the award winning golf course. It provides long western views and gorgeous sunsets from the screened lanai, great room and master bedroom with direct access to the lanai. The great room plan has 12' high ceilings in the main living areas, 9' ceilings in the guest bedrooms and volume ceilings in the kitchen and master bedroom. The kitchen has a breakfast area, stone countertops, gas cooktop, Bosch and G.E. appliances and Maytag in the laundry room. The great room provides direct access to the lanai and wonderful views plus lighted built-ins for objects d'art, TV and Panasonic, Sony and Phillips audio visual components. The 2-car garage contains a new in 2017 HVAC and Noritz tankless water heater. There is room for a private pool, if desired. This home is being sold furnished.
- MLS® #A4449114
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,964
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market30
- Address7928 Hampton Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 11:30pm EST.