Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6618 Tailfeather Way, Bradenton
BEST VIEW IN TARA PRESERVE. This is a gorgeous Custom-Built home by the award winning Lee Wetherington home is LOADED with UPGRADES and is IMMACULATE!! You can relax in your own pool and spa while enjoys the fabulous sunsets over the lake, lush private preserve and golf course views. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances , built-in wine fridge, granite counter tops and pull out shelves for easy storage. East to care for tile and laminate flooring through the home. NO CARPET!! This very active community has something for everyone. Public Golf Course with No Membership, Tennis Courts, Pickle Ball, Heated Community Pool and Spa and many neighborhood Clubs: Bunco, Poker, Quilting, Wine Club, and even a Travel Club!! Close to I75, Shopping, and 20 minutes to Downtown Sarasota and our World Famous Beaches!!!(CDD IS INCLUDED IN TAXES)
- MLS® #A4449118
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,708
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market26
- Address6618 Tailfeather Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTailfeather Way At Tara
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Stringer Management Inc
Listing information courtesy of Stringer Management Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 3:00am EST.