Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8603 54th Ave W, Bradenton
Well established neighborhood of BAY LAKE ESTATES in West Bradenton. Maintenance free living within a couple miles from the Gulf of Mexico!! Large corner lot sits this spacious home overlooking a sparkling caged pool (cage replaced 2017) and the lake. No CDD fees and low monthly fee of $158.(minus $10.credit for security camera/street light) which covers: basic cable, irrigation system, street lighting, yard maintenance. Laminate flooring replaced 2017 at main level, roof 2015, AC replacement 2019. This split level home has 2 bedrooms and bath upstairs, huge master bedroom & bath with dual sinks on main level. Formal living area with vaulted ceilings and dining area as well as open kitchen with family room area that has a cozy wood burning fireplace. Master bedroom, kitchen, family and dining rooms overlook screened lanai, pool and lake.
- MLS® #A4449155
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,299
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address8603 54th Ave W
- SubdivisionBay Lake Estates Sub Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesMulti/Split, Split Level
- Days on Market33
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 3:45am EST.