Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7532 Abbey Gln, Lakewood Ranch
Beautiful custom John Cannon built home, situated on over a third of an acre, in Lakewood Ranch Country Club. The home has newly painted exterior & offers flexible living space with four bedrooms & den or fifth bedroom. Three bathrooms. Upgraded to a very high standard with designer finishes. High impact glass windows and doors throughout. Newer double front doors open into a spacious great room with architectural arches, crown molding and 13 foot ceiling. Disappearing sliding glass doors with transom windows above, lead to the pool area. Rich wood custom kitchen cabinetry with special wood components from North Carolina, granite countertops, tiled backsplash, gas cooktop, wall mounted oven and microwave, black stainless Kitchen Aid dishwasher and refrigerator. Breakfast nook with aquarium window. Custom iron light fixtures including Italian hand forged coach lights. The home has been meticulously maintained by original owner. Recent improvements include new 50 gallon hot water heater 2016, Hayward pool heater 2014, salt chlorinator 2014, upgraded AC units 2014 & 2015, cage completely rescreened in 2015 & newer Thermotru side entry garage door. In wall pest control system. Sparkling heated pool & spa with new Travertine tile work finishes. Brand new stainless steel, natural gas, outdoor grill & refrigerator. Gorgeous large rear garden with extensive landscaping offering lots of privacy & partial lake view. Easy access to I-75, UTC mall & Lakewood Ranch Main St shops, restaurants & cinema.
- MLS® #A4449315
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,900
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market229
- Address7532 Abbey Gln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLakewood Ranch Ccv Sp M/n
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 9:45pm EDT.