Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2231 Oriole Dr, Sarasota
Price based on appraised value. Enjoy comfort, style, and functional design in this impressive “West of Trail” home. Sited on an oversized lot in McClellan Park, one of the area’s most sought after neighborhoods, this residence offers a little something for everyone. Although a more traditional exterior, the inside exudes a casual, livable, modern elegance that today’s buyer appreciates. Quality is evident at every turn from the limestone slab and tigerwood floors to the use of glass mosaic tile accents, solid wood core doors, 10” baseboards, marble countertops and Neff cabinetry throughout. The Great Room is open to both the kitchen and dining room and features a stunning stack stone fireplace, multiple seating areas and five sets of French doors that lead to the picturesque covered patio and pool area with extensive outdoor kitchen. The master suite is an oasis with its own outdoor patio; amazing custom organized walk-in closet and access to adjacent nursery or office. The upstairs children’s or guest wing is complete with three en-suite bedrooms and a game room while the lower guest space would make a wonderful in-law suite. Whole house water filtration, smart home technology, newer HVAC systems, security system, elevator, perimeter privacy wall and saltwater pool and spa complete this incredible home. Hurricane rated doors and windows. Enjoy all that this location has to offer within minutes to Southside School, Southside Village, Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Siesta Key and Downtown Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4449326
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,162
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market19
- Address2231 Oriole Dr
- SubdivisionMcclellan Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Concrete, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:00am EST.