Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1715 Hyde Park St, Sarasota
Indulge in a “West of the Trail” lifestyle at this charming four-bedroom home. The sought-after Hudson Bayou neighborhood is in a central spot, just minutes from downtown Sarasota’s lively locale, plus impeccable Gulf beaches are within biking distance. Overflowing with charm, this updated residence offers unique features around every corner. The nearly 3,000 SF of interior has been renovated and includes a modified layout that added several hundred square feet, original fir hardwood flooring that has been beautifully restored and maintained, crown molding, wainscoting, LED lighting, arched walkways, newer bathrooms and French door access that opens to elaborate, tropical outdoor entertaining. Granite countertops, newer stainless-steel appliances, all-white cabinetry, breakfast bar and island with four-burner gas grill and room to dine adorn the open kitchen that leads to formal dining on one end and the family room with walls of built-ins on the other. Two guest bedrooms, one currently being used as an office, complete the first level. An ideal getaway, the master wing encompasses the entire second level. Added in 2000, this spacious suite features hardwood flooring, walk-in and linen closets, a newer granite bathroom and its own garden terrace. This home’s exterior is a lush sanctuary offering manicured landscaping, extended footpaths and wraparound porches, pergola sitting area, heated swimming pool and spa, as well as a lofty cabana that could effortlessly be repurposed as an in-law suite.
- MLS® #A4449499
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,809
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market211
- Address1715 Hyde Park St
- SubdivisionNichols Sarasota Heights
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 11:30pm EDT.