Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1155 N Gulfstream Ave #1502, Sarasota
An exciting lifestyle awaits in the heart of the city, set soaring above the skyline and just steps from the world-class shopping, dining and cultural attractions of Sarasota. Savor sweeping 15-story views of shimmering Sarasota Bay, Golden Gate Point, the Ringling Bridge and beyond to Bird and Longboat Keys through an abundance of glass and walls of sliders leading to the expansive, open terrace, one of the largest at the VUE. This 2 bedroom plus Den 2.5 bath contemporary style features 10 ft ceilings, recessed lighting, high quality wood flooring, and a full menu of elegant appointments at every turn. The seamlessly flowing floor plan allows both ease of entertaining and privacy, as the ultra-modern kitchen with sophisticated European cabinetry, quartz countertops and top-quality appliances connects to the main living area and dining area with a stunning breakfast bar center island. The split bedrooms include a master suite with sliders to the terrace plus an elegant master bath with dual vanities, gleaming porcelain floors, walk-in shower and spa tub. The en suite guest bedroom is similarly fabulous, with premium European cabinetry and porcelain flooring. The den can easily be converted to a third bedroom. The Vue is an exceptional community offering exceptional amenities, including 24-hour concierge, resort-style pool and spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, club lounge, board room and an engaging sitting area to host friends and guests. The unit has 2 parking spaces #56 + 57. Pet friendly
- MLS® #A4449504
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,040
- Year Built2017
- StyleContemporary, Other
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Other
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Under Building, Valet
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market46
- Address1155 N Gulfstream Ave #1502
- SubdivisionVue Sarasota Bay
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories19
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.