Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9020 Wildlife Loop, Sarasota
IMPRESSIVE stately custom home exemplifies the finest elegant interior details. In the kitchen, furniture-style cabinets, granite counters, 6-burner gas stove, wine cooler, island w/prep-sink & a walk-in pantry meet expectations of the most particular chef. The split plan allows the master to be a true retreat featuring an oversized his/her bath separated by walk-through shower, dual custom walk-in closets plus a room for exercise equipment or quiet reading room. Outdoor living is equally inviting w/custom heated pool & spa, private covered Lanai & summer kitchen. The amazing laundry room has extra refrigerator & plenty of storage. The 3-car garage also offers additional built-in storage. An office w/custom cabinetry provides at-home work space. Silver Oak is a unique gated enclave of fine homes near Gulf beaches, shopping & downtown Sarasota. This one won’t last long!
- MLS® #A4449593
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,641
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Conservation Area, Conservation
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Auto Cleaner, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Self Cleaning, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market20
- Address9020 Wildlife Loop
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionSilver Oaks
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Horizon Realty International
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 12:01pm EST.