Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4989 Creekside Trl, Sarasota
Move-in-ready home on a premium lot with lake views provides a private getaway! This 2 bedroom-plus den home with 2 full bathrooms is tucked away in the neighborhood of Carlyle in Palm Aire. With an open concept floorplan and numerous windows providing lake views, this home is perfect for entertaining. Two sets of sliding glass doors off the main living area open to an upgraded extended screened lanai, offering generous space and privacy for outdoor living with beautiful water views. The functional kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counters, under cabinet lighting, tile backsplash, a huge island and breakfast nook. The family room with large windows brings in lots of light and offers additional views of the lake. The spacious owner's retreat features a sitting area with sliding doors leading out to the lanai, and a spa-like en-suite offers dual vanities, garden tub & walk-in shower. Guests will appreciate the large 2nd bedroom & bathroom with pocket doors to close off the guest area for privacy. The den off the main living area can be used as an office or 3rd bedroom. This is an exceptional home with numerous upgrades including a new water heater, newer AC, crown molding, upgraded lighting, & double tray ceilings. This home is in a great location close to UTC mall, an abundance of shopping & dining, minutes to Downtown Sarasota & area beaches. Carlyle includes a pool and optionally, Palm Aire features 2 championship golf courses, tennis courts & pickleball. *Turn Key Furnished Negotiable
- MLS® #A4449606
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,107
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market17
- Address4989 Creekside Trl
- SubdivisionCarlyle At Village Of Palm Aire Un3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34243
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 7:15am EST.