Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6420 Hollywood Blvd, Sarasota
Unobstructed bay views and endless sunsets are just the beginning for this incredible custom estate. Completely walled and gated, this Bayfront home is sited at the end of a quiet tree-lined street with just over 300 feet of water frontage. Its near-perfect location allows for easy access by boat, bike or on foot to Siesta Key’s world-renowned beach and all that the island has to offer. Extensively renovated with impressive attention to detail, this residence features two-story ceilings, large banks of windows and doors, indoor and outdoor entertaining areas and an open floor plan. Chiseled edge travertine and hardwood floors, custom wood cabinetry, marble and quartz countertops, and an overall cohesive marrying of details and finishes throughout make this home truly special. Four ensuite bedrooms, including two master suites, allow for the utmost privacy while providing space for family or guests. The newer 1,200 square foot guest house is stunning with its great room plan including polished concrete floors, vaulted ceiling, built-in bunk beds and 3 sides of sliding doors that bring the outside in. The waterfront pool deck is lined with impressive royal palm trees and boasts a rectangular infinity edge pool with spa, covered and uncovered seating areas and walkway to the dock. Boat, fish or simply take in the views from the well-appointed dock with power, water and 12,000 lb. boat lift. Seawall, 4-car garage, abundant storage space, and paver driveway and walkways complete this extraordinary property.
- MLS® #A4449708
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage6,878
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Boat
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market193
- Address6420 Hollywood Blvd
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionPine Shores Estates
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo, Elevated
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 9:15am EDT.