Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1100 Blvd Of The Arts Blvd #1802, Sarasota
Pre-Construction. To be built. To be built. Now Taking Reservations. Auteur Sarasota, our city’s next iconic tower residences conceived by local iconic developer, Jay Tallman. It begins with spacious, flow-through floorplans featuring walls of glass that capture unrivaled panoramic views of Sarasota Bay. It features curated interiors and amenities by the award-winning interior design firm Forrest Perkins, whose experience with some of the world’s leading luxury hospitality brands results in an ambiance of uncommon artistry and inspiration. It ignites the spirit with daily opportunities for health, wellness and enrichment within the new Sarasota Bayfront cultural district that surrounds it. It’s Auteur, a place for you to discover a modern Sarasota lifestyle as original and distinctive as you are. With 56 residences, Auteur’s floor plans will live like single family homes, starting at 2,916 square feet under air to 4,219 square feet, these finely designed layouts give the gift of panoramic views, with 56 to 85 feet widths. The community boasts over 17,000 square feet of amenities that will be booked with entertainment, culinary displays, wine tastings, etc. Auteur loves pets and has a pet grooming area as well as an off-leash exercising location. Located in the heart of the revitalized cultural district, Auteur residents will enjoy the walkability, access to boat slips, a mariner’s club and golfing opportunities at the prestigious Founders Club. Call today to find out how the life of a valued Auteur will be like no other.
- MLS® #A4449720
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,898
- Year Built2020
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness
- ParkingAssigned, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market50
- Address1100 Blvd Of The Arts Blvd #1802
- SubdivisionAuteur Sarasota
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 6:00pm EST.