Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8109 Abingdon Ct, University Park
Elegant, Venetian plaster highlights primary living areas, while bedrooms and baths are recently painted in pleasing neutral colors. Your very own private, little estate. Since it’s on a cul-de-sac, it’s very, very private; very, very quiet; no passing traffic. Beyond that, the lot is larger than most in University Park, so it feels like a small estate, not a housing development. It’s frankly, the best lot in University Park. In the opinion of everyone who’s been in the home. And Private? Did we tell you that you only see trees looking out the front of the house? And that along the left side there’s nothing but trees as well. And only one house on the right side, with a nice quiet neighbor. And out back? You’re on the 16th tee box of the University Park golf course. And that picture-perfect golf hole is on a lake. So, as you sit in your lanai, you have a golf and water view. And the home itself? 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, Den/Library, Spa and walk-in shower. 12’ to 15’ ceilings. New kitchen granite countertop. Tile and carpet flooring. Hurricane shutter protection on every window and door. Re-enforced roof. Re-enforced garage door, Marble-ized pool finish. Location, Location, 20 minutes from the beach. 5 minutes from The Mall at University Town Center. 10 minutes from our airport. 15 minutes from downtown Sarasota. Loads of local shopping, restaurants, recreation. Lakewood Ranch Hospital 10 minutes away. “A Breakthrough Deal purchasing University Park CC” …it’s moving forward…see TRANSITIONS attachment.”
- MLS® #A4449725
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,678
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Pool, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Fence Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Street Private, On Golf Course, Irregular Lot, Corner Lot, Golf Course View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shutters
- Days on Market217
- Address8109 Abingdon Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park Country Club
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Non Wood Burning, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.