Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16207 Clearlake Ave, Lakewood Ranch
Exquisite custom-built estate located in the prestigious gated Lake Club community with spectacular lake view is one to marvel. Upon first glance, you will notice the inviting circular driveway, porte-cochere and beautiful double wood doors. Once inside, you will see architectural details abound with wainscoting on living room and dining room walls, double chandeliers, gas fireplace with marble trim, high coffered ceilings and wood floors. The enchanting kitchen will astound with two flanking Sub-Zero refrigerators, floor to ceiling cabinetry, two Miele dishwashers, 60" Wolf double oven, third built in oven, 13-foot island with quartz countertop and adjacent full bar with sink and ice maker. Master suite is a perfect oasis with a sitting area, walk-in closet, dressing room with island and built in cabinetry and luxurious bath with double sinks and vanity, marble floor and walk in shower and soaking tub. Move your way into the great room with separate screening room so one can enjoy any movie or sports event in style on the 160" projector screen. Step outside to the oversized lanai with full outside kitchen, shellstone pavers, built in fire pit, remote screen enclosures, heated saltwater pool and spa. Other notable features include large den with built in cabinetry, additional second office, guest casita with ensuite bath, three additional guest suites upstairs and bonus room. With everything one could ever want or imagine, this exceptional home is truly the best of the best.
- MLS® #A4449730
- Full Baths7
- Square Footage7,820
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market50
- Address16207 Clearlake Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph I
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 7:00pm EST.