Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Sarasota
Lovingly cared for two bedroom/two bath home with flex/laundry room, that is currently being used as a den and would also work as an office or craft room, located in desirable Gulf Gate neighborhood close to shopping, transportation and the sandy white beaches on Siesta Key. This home has a spacious open floor plan and features an updated kitchen and bathrooms. Some additional upgrades include brand new a/c system (November 2019), a new roof , new stove, refrigerator and microwave (2019) and newer pool heater (2014). A new front door and hurricane impact front windows were added in 2018. There are also hurricane panels for side and back windows. This house has tons of storage too with nice size walk in closets in both bedrooms. The oversized corner lot is beautifully landscaped and the property boasts a two car garage for additional storage. The storage shed in backyard and pool storage container do convey with the property. This home is move in ready and priced to sell!
- MLS® #A4449865
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,616
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market11
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 6:45am EST.