Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
409 N Point Rd #1003, Osprey
PRICED TO SELL! A tropical Florida lifestyle awaits in the desirable Meridian at Oaks Preserve. Private elevator will transport you to the superbly crafted 2778 sq.ft. corner Ducal Penthouse. Picturesque views of Casey Key, Siesta Key, & Little Sarasota Bay immediately unfold as you enter thru the grand marbled rotunda to the 27'x23’ great room. Professional interior decorator has completed the aesthetics with a rich blend of textures, colors & surfaces that complement the design including silk draperies, custom plantation shutters, lustrous hardwood flooring & intimate wall colors. Well-equipped epicurean kitchen is represented with, Quartz counters and backsplash, solid wooden cabinetry with lighting, Energy Star stainless appliance package, tray ceilings and stand-alone island that hosts ample counter height seating & an adjacent casual dining café. An expansive menu of amenities partially include built-ins, 10’ voluminous ceilings, crown moldings, hurricane rated windows & sliders, coffered ceilings, 2 new HVAC units, two car garage, 8’ solid core doors & roll down shutters with new motors on the lanai. Owner’s suite offers a sitting area, huge walk-in closet & a spa like marbled bath. Gated community boasts Olympic sized pool, state of the art fitness center & championship golf at The Oaks; boasting two 18 hole courses, 12 Har-Tru tennis courts & croquet plus fine & casual dining. Membership is required. Lifestyle at The Oaks is family friendly with a variety of cultural & social events.
- MLS® #A4449900
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,778
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
- Address409 N Point Rd #1003
- SubdivisionMeridian At The Oaks Preserve
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories10
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise, Penthouse
- Days on Market6
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 10:46am EST.