Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1654 Blakemore Ln, Sarasota
**CHECK OUT 3D TOUR** TURNKEY FURN VACATION COTTAGE. Exceptional Location. Perfect Investment. Rental income in place; live part time, rent full time, or generate revenue until a future move. It is currently being used as an established income producing Airbnb. The prime mainland address, less than a mile to Siesta Beach access, allowed it to generate more than double the income in 2019 than its inception in 2018. It already has bookings for most of 2019/2020 season. The self-managed property is advertised on VRBO & Airbnb. Updated charming cottage (new roof, new septic & new air) on a quiet dead-end street (just 1 house in from the ICW) & on over a quarter of an acre. Open plan w/ granite, wood cabinets & SS appls. There are 2 full en suites each w/ an adjoining bath; 1 w/WIC & pvt entry. The zoned a/c system has 2 outdoor compressors. Bonus features include recessed ltg, plantation shutters, tils flrs, several storage closets & interior laundry. The front porch entry has brick pavers & a pergola. There is also a detached 2CG that is climate controlled & is being used as a game rm w/ a wet bar. The location is perfect for accessing the Siesta Key Marina & a local spot (CB’S Saltwater Outfitters) known for boat rentals & fishing charters. It is also very near to the Gulf Gate Public Library, shops & dining at SRQ Pavilion. As mentioned, it is close to area beaches like the white sugar sands of Siesta Key, championship golfing, as well as many other recreational venues.
- MLS® #A4449914
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage916
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Other, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market5
- Address1654 Blakemore Ln
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Wall Units / Window Unit, Zoned
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s), Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- Listing Office:Candy Swick & Company
Listing information courtesy of Candy Swick & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:16pm EST.