Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
136 Golden Gate Pt #102, Sarasota
Experience the comfort and convenience of resort-style living where the city meets the bay in this rarely available 1st level walk-down in The Phoenix on Sarasota’s cherished Golden Gate Point. A private elevator takes you into your own lobby & double doors open to unveil a stunning masterpiece of exquisite touches, fine appointments and breathtaking water and skyline vistas through dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows just under 10’. Polished marble floors flow throughout the kitchen, dining and living rooms of this 3,785+/- SF residence, while rich wood floors grace the 3BRs with updated en suite baths and the family room/study. Perfect for guests, the 3rd bedroom has its own private entrance. The kitchen is both spacious and elegant, with granite counters, top-quality appliances, a long breakfast bar and eating area. Retreat to the outdoors on the expansive wrap balconies, where Sarasota Bay and city views create an ideal backdrop. Choose the elevator or revel in complete privacy with your own exclusive staircase leading to the pool and your 2-car garage. For the discerning buyer with a grand vision of opulence, the adjacent residence is also available to create an unparalleled showplace of over 6,000 sq. ft. with 2 garages. A gated boutique waterfront building with timeless style architecture, The Phoenix has a prime location near the arts, dining, downtown and beaches. Residents enjoy lushly landscaped grounds, a fully equipped fitness center, enclosed under-building parking and a pool, spa and sundeck.
- MLS® #A4449926
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,785
- Year Built2001
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, City View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Beach-pub
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsDrapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market12
- Address136 Golden Gate Pt #102
- SubdivisionThe Phoenix
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorMarble, Terrazzo, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories13
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 2:15pm EST.