Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
990 Blvd Of The Arts #1403, Sarasota
From Beau Ciel, Downtown’s Award Winning Architectural Masterpiece, this corner residence enjoys 270 degree Bay views & City lights from the 14th floor, 4000+ sf condominium unit. Considered the building’s favorite floor plan with 3 bedrooms, an office & family room, over 1200 sf of wraparound terraces, this truly lives like a single family residence. Private elevator opens to beautiful foyer lobby which then opens through double doors to the interior foyer with circular ceiling treatment & gorgeous designer light fixture. Jerusalem stone floors, chair railing, crown molding, & special ceiling detail throughout. The living room has a fireplace. The spacious Master Suite enjoys a large terrace, 4 outfitted closets & a beautiful bathroom with fabulous exotic wood vanities and a luxurious tub. The office with a built in desk, files and display shelving are located conveniently adjacent to the suite. Two additional bedroom suites have terrific water and city views. The family room is replete with book shelving and built in storage. The kitchen has lovely rich wood cabinetry, stainless and beautifully coordinated granite counters. The breakfast room adjoins. Dare to Compare the size and price with new downtown units offering Beau Ciel's amenities such as 24 hour concierge, Hyatt privileges including dining and boat dockage, a bay front gym, private pool, social, dining and conference rooms and abundant garage parking. Consider a seasoned condo association, abundant reserves and those unforgettable bay views.
- MLS® #A4449930
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,032
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Water Access, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Marina
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address990 Blvd Of The Arts #1403
- SubdivisionBeau Ciel
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, High Rise
- Days on Market15
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 10:31am EST.