Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1430 Blue Horizon Cir, Bradenton
THREE BEDROOMS AND AN OFFICE!! NO CDD FEE! Live the Florida lifestyle in the resort-style neighborhood of River Sound on the Braden River. This gorgeous Neal Communities home is ready for you to move right in and enjoy life. The builder Neal Communities is known for their energy-efficient floor design and well-built homes. Enjoy Three full-size bedrooms, a well-sized office, two-car garage, and an open floor plan with this Key West Style home. This open concept home flows well with a large living area that is open to the kitchen and back yard. You can socialize with everyone as whip up the favorite weekly night dinner. Installed recently was brand new luxury vinyl flooring. The back yard is MASSIVE, and you can create a ton of opportunities out there — plenty of room for all sorts of outdoor activities. The home backs up to a private wooded area, which is excellent for privacy. The resort-style pool and hot tub is a beautiful place to gather and get to know the neighbors as well as enjoy the outdoors for a bit. The neighborhood features gated security, two dog parks, outdoor pavilion, tot area, nature trails, fishing pier, and the best scenery around. Book a private tour today as we know you will love this home for many reasons as we do. NO CDD FEE!!! Within just two miles, you have COSTCO, the interstate, and a few miles further; you have UTC Mall, which has impressive shopping, and Lakewood Ranch is right around the corner. Enjoy the beaches to Myakka in this location.
- MLS® #A4449933
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,112
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated, Playground, Spa/Hot Tub, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market203
- Address1430 Blue Horizon Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Sound
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Kurvin Residential Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kurvin Residential Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 1:30pm EDT.