Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5400 34th St W #17f, Bradenton
No stairs! Rarely available first floor beautiful 2/2 villa in Morton Village. This turnkey furnished unit offers extra privacy as an end unit and without anyone living above you. Beat the heat with the covered parking spot that comes with this villa! The washer and dryer are located inside the spacious kitchen where you have plenty of cabinets and storage. Access the large Florida Room (West) from either the sliders off your master bedroom or from the great room for all your covered outdoor entertaining among the lush landscaping and flowers or enjoy some grilling in the Florida sun from your fenced in patio (North). AC, stove, microwave, LED lights in kitchen and baths (2017). Next to IMG Academy, short drive to SRQ Airport, restaurants, shopping and just 7 miles from the beach. Hurry and call today for your private showing and start living your Florida lifestyle in paradise! Looking for an investment? There is no waiting period to lease the unit.
- MLS® #A4449946
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,280
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewGreenbelt View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
- Address5400 34th St W #17f
- SubdivisionMorton Village Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market12
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 12:44pm EST.