Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5440 Eagles Point Cir #104, Sarasota
Where else will you find a beautiful condo with tranquil water views that includes an oversized garage with ample space for your workbench and tools? This Eagles Point residence has it all. Expertly constructed with high ceilings, hurricane film windows, crown molding, porcelain ‘Mexican’ tile, and bamboo floors, you’ll want to move in now. Rarely do you need to switch on the lights during the day in this open and bright floorplan. Entertaining is a delight in the spacious living room and dining room that opens onto the expansive terrace overlooking Phillippi Creek. The kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone counters, includes room for a breakfast table or desk. Enjoy water views from the en-suite master bedroom which also opens onto the terrace. French doors open into the den with handsome, custom-made wall-to-wall bookcases. It’s a great space for reading or watching TV and could become a third bedroom. Your guests will appreciate their private bedroom…and might not want to leave! Eagles Point has its pool overlooking a lake. You’ll find all of this in the centrally located, gated community of The Landings. With the Racquet Club, nature paths and a fishing dock, this is a community to make friends and enjoy living. Play tennis, workout in the fitness center, swim in the Jr Olympic pool, soak in the spa and take advantage of the social and educational programs. What more could you ask for?
- MLS® #A4449969
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,608
- Year Built1996
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsShades, Shutters
- Days on Market24
- Address5440 Eagles Point Cir #104
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionEagles Point At The Landings 3
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 3:00am EST.