Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1990 Main St #18, Sarasota
Evocative 2 story Downtown Loft of immense open space, 20’ ceiling, dual pane glass walls & 8’ high sliders to a 30’ covered balcony with views reminiscent of Sevilla with the terracotta tile roof & dome of Sarasota’s Historic Courthouse across the street. Timelessly designed and superb for entertaining with a dining room that seats 12 and 5 more intimate places to gather spread over 2,597 Sq Ft of artistic space on Main St. Loft is situated in the NE corner of building so natural light radiates throughout so provides the perfect showcase for art. Master bedroom possibilities upstairs or downstairs, and den & office overlook the provocative spaces below. A spacious laundry room, large A/C storage room & 2 assigned parking spaces. Residence has a home theater, 24” quartz tile, new appliances & paint. Little Day Spa, Regus Office Suites, Mediterraneo, Made & Melting Pot restaurants, Healthy Cafe & Office Bar are located in complex. Next door, Hollywood Stadium 11 Theater & McCurdy’s Comedy Club & Payne Park & Towles Court Artist Community and numerous restaurants within 2 blocks. Cityscape is the premiere boutique building downtown & offers concierge service, security, secure elevator access & large conference room for meetings, and a membership to Evolution Health & Fitness with extensive classes on 2nd floor. Cityscape; the perfect live/work space for professional, lawyer, artist, art collector or seasonal resident looking for big space downtown. Southside School district so great for families.
- MLS® #A4449988
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,597
- Year Built2005
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Elevated
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Other, Recreation Building, Security, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Sidewalk, Storage
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Under Building, Reserved
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, City View, Greenbelt View, Park View, Tennis Court View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Other, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofBuilt-Up, Membrane
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market17
- Address1990 Main St #18
- SubdivisionCityscape At Courthouse Centre
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Terrazzo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Other
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Other, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Penthouse, High Rise
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 1:16pm EST.