Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5855 Midnight Pass Rd #332, Sarasota
This renovated unit has fabulous water views of the intracoastal and pool and is in the desirable South wing of the building. The lanai, enclosed with hurricane sliders and windows is a great place to have a morning coffee as you watch the boats go by. Features include exquisite Brazilian cherry flooring, crown molding throughout, and quality cabinetry. Upgrades hard to find in a condo; Seller added a full size washer and dryer (association no longer allows) and there’s an extra large storage closet inside the condo. Down the hall is another locked storage unit to stow beach and pool items. This amenity rich complex offers a marina for your boat, with slips at only $1 a foot per month! Stroll along the expansive waterfront or have a seat on a bench to watch the sunrise. After a day of boating, cook the catch of the day on one of the many grills. Take a dip in one of two heated pools or play a game of tennis on any of the three Har-Tru tennis courts. And the list goes on… fitness center, social room for parties, gazebo, kayak and bike racks, plus a kayak launch area. Free trolley rides to Siesta Key village. Come have a look and choose this one for your island retreat or new place to call home.
- MLS® #A4450019
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,257
- Year Built1976
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Sauna, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront, Marina
- ViewPool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW, Marina
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Days on Market21
- Address5855 Midnight Pass Rd #332
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionHarbor Towers Y & R
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories7
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 3:00am EST.