Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5629 Whitehead St, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to Harborage on Braden River, this Key West designed, NEAL Built community is amenity-inspired for your active lifestyle. This well-established Braden River neighborhood offers mature landscaping, playground, heated community pool & spa, fitness room and clubhouse. Riverfront Amenities include private marina with boat lifts, canoe/kayak launch, hiking/biking trails, observation deck, fishing and picnic areas. Attention BOATERS, the Braden River will take you to the Manatee River and then right out to the Gulf of Mexico! This maintenance-free, 2-story townhouse is almost 1,500 sq. ft. boasting soaring ceilings, newer appliances, solid wood cabinetry, stone counters, and neutral tiles set on the diagonal. The two spaciously appointed upstairs bedrooms each have their own private en-suite baths. Outside, you will be delighted with your private courtyard with tropical landscaping leading to your own personal TWO CAR GARAGE! Featuring drop-down stairs for added storage. This affordable townhouse is move-in ready with a newer A/C, start packing you have found THE ONE!
- MLS® #A4450020
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,496
- Year Built2005
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Park, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address5629 Whitehead St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHarborage On Braden River Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Rosebay International, Inc
Listing information courtesy of Rosebay International, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 2:45pm EST.