Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
435 S Gulfstream Ave #305, Sarasota
Live in Downtown Sarasota where nothing will be built in front of your Bayfront location. Steps from everything downtown has to offer. This spacious two-bedroom, two-bath condo with a split floor plan is an affordable opportunity to create your own special home: it’s a blank canvas. Over 1,700 square feet with upgraded windows throughout and new bamboo floors. The well-managed building has a 24-hour concierge, common room library, exercise room, and beautiful 35x45 ft swimming pool. Assigned parking space. Many building improvements have already been made and paid for. This is location, location, location. Restaurants, Farmers Market, Burns Court Cinema, Opera, Library, Whole Foods and more are at your doorstep. This is an urban paradise to make your very own.
- MLS® #A4450040
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,705
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Laundry Facility, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Security, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Driveway, Off Street, Reserved
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, City View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
- Address435 S Gulfstream Ave #305
- SubdivisionRegency House
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories11
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- Days on Market21
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 1:44am EST.