Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1706 Spring Creek Dr, Sarasota
If you are looking for Coastal style with a modern twist, you have found it. Built by Najjar Construction, this light and bright 3 bedroom (WITH OPTIONAL 4TH BEDROOM)/4 bath SOUTHERN EXPOSED pool home has all the upgrades! Just one block south of Cherokee Park, this home is nestled in West of Trail and just mins from Siesta, St. Armands + downtown Sarasota. As you pull in the drive, you are graced with a grand Mahogany Entry System. Walk into the two-story foyer with a study directly to your right, perfectly positioned in the front of the home for peace and concentration! Step past the stairs and to your left where a wine/dry bar has been placed as a convenient architectural feature. As you enter the open concept living, dining, kitchen you can't help but notice the waterfall quartz countertops, giving this coastal dream a modern spin. This floor plan is great for entertaining or enjoying a quiet evening. There is a full bathroom downstairs easily accessible to the pool. The laundry and mud-room are tucked down the hall heading towards the 3-car garage. The master bedroom boasts two well appointed master closets. The master bath upgrades include a stand-alone tub, walk in shower, vanity with under mount lighting and stone countertops. Up the stairs, you are greeted with a loft WHICH COULD CONVERT INTO FOURTH BEDROOM. Enjoy Florida weather by the pool or the spring fed lake near the fire pit while grilling some steaks in the summer kitchen! The world is your oyster, start your Sarasota Dream here!
- MLS® #A4450069
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,353
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman, Custom, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market22
- Address1706 Spring Creek Dr
- SubdivisionLake Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Electric
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Kurvin Residential Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kurvin Residential Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 7:30am EST.