Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1364 Harbor Dr, Sarasota
Hailed as one of the best lots in Harbor Acres, spectacular direct views of Sarasota Bay, John Ringling Bridge, downtown’s cityscape and sights of sailboats abound around every corner of this five-bedroom estate. Chic upgrades, high-end finishes and clean lines conscientiously blends form and function throughout the nearly 5,300 SF home. New white oak hardwood flooring on the first level creates a relaxed flow from room to room. The inspired living room achieves a warm and inviting climate with a timeless design, offering statuesque cathedral ceiling, walls of impact glass sliders that overlook the extravagant outdoor entertaining space and tranquil bay waters beyond, as well as wraparound promenade from the second floor, complementing the light and airy atmosphere. Ideally arranged for entertaining, the open dining room is to the west of this great room, while the wraparound wet bar and chef’s kitchen is only steps away to the north. The master wing is conveniently located on the first floor. This secluded retreat optimizes amazing views in a southeastern location, offering walls of bay windows, French door access to the upper patio deck, his/her walk-in closets and spa bathroom. Take the winding staircase or three-stop elevator to the ground floor with 3,000-bottle wine cellar and theatre or up to the second level, where four guest bedrooms are arranged in a split plan. New stone-tiled terraces, including saltwater swimming pool, lounge and dining areas, plus an impressive cabana with summer kitchen.
- MLS® #A4450162
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,244
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Tandem
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, City View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market39
- Address1364 Harbor Dr
- SubdivisionHarbor Acres
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 7:00pm EST.