Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6411 Berkshire Pl, University Park
Beautifully situated on a private lot adjacent to a cul-de-sac in the Hampton Green neighborhood, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath, Somerset floor plan, welcomes you with an elegant foyer with rotunda architectural accents, high ceilings, open floor concept and many updates. The bright and spacious living room - dining room area is located right off the entrance foyer which leads to the open concept great room and kitchen with updated soft close cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The great room opens to the lanai with private and serene preserve views with triple siding glass doors that fully recess - bringing in the outdoors. The generous master bedroom has a spacious master bath and walk-in closet. Hampton Green is a maintenance free neighborhood. The neighborhood pool, located within walk-in distance from the home is one of the best in the community; with a long lake and golf course view. Social Membership is required.
- MLS® #A4450200
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,061
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGolf Course, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market11
- Address6411 Berkshire Pl
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:University Park Lifestyles Inc
Listing information courtesy of University Park Lifestyles Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 12:00am EST.