Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8133 Shadow Pine Way, Sarasota
Location, location, location! Deer Creek was designed by Sheryl Johnson with an eye towards privacy amid friends - each house with a view of water or foliage. Some owners see a pond or creek; some see a preserve, keeping as many of the original trees as possible. The south-facing pool faces takes maximum advantage of sun in the winter, while offering the most shade on the lanai in the summer. You'll see whistling & wood ducks, ibis, anhingas, ospreys, gallinules, turtles, & an occasional wood stork, eagle, or roseate spoonbill! The pool & lanai overlook the pond, & there's a convenient outdoor shower. The kitchen is open to the family room, with it's high ceiling, bamboo floor, fireplace, & pocketing sliding glass doors to the pool. The floorplan is great for parties, with pool access from the breakfast nook & living room, too. A pocket door keeps the 2-bedroom guest wing totally private, & the guest bath acts as 1.5 baths, with private powder room access from the pool deck. The owners' suite is on the opposite side of the house (also with pool access) along with a private den/office/nursery. This gated neighborhood has lots of activities, such as clubs for bowling, art, books, poker, bridge, walking, biking, lunch & dinner, wine tasting, & group trips. Located 4 minutes from Costco & other shops, Legacy Trail, & 15 minutes from Siesta Key's award-winning beach & multiple restaurants, it's the perfect spot to relax! A new shingle roof will be installed prior to closing with warranty to the buyer.
- MLS® #A4450242
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,529
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market201
- Address8133 Shadow Pine Way
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionDeer Creek
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 11:45pm EST.