Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1525 Kenilworth St, Sarasota
A timeless renovation, this “Coastal Contemporary” West of Trail home in has been renovated to take full advantage of its picturesque natural setting. Light and bright, entering the home feels like a breath of fresh air with cathedral ceilings and walls of glass that allow the greenery of the outdoors to color the open living space. A custom quartz kitchen with stainless steel appliances from Bosch and Samsung and a variety of pull out pantries shares the space with a large great room, flowing effortlessly onto the outdoor decks for perfected daily living and entertaining. The master suite is the definition of Zen with the same high ceilings and outdoor views, while offering a chic spa bath with freestanding soaking tub, walk-in shower with outdoor access and dressing room. Two additional bedrooms and a second full bath with frameless glass shower can accommodate family or friends. A versatile laundry/mudroom can be transformed into an office if needed, an oversized garage is a workshop in the making and outdoors the backyard has plenty of space for a pool. Updated for modern living with room to make it your own, enjoy one of Sarasota’s hottest neighborhoods for every generation and minutes from top-rated schools, The Field Club, Trader Joes, CineBistro. Not quite 4 miles to downtown and the same to Siesta Key beaches.
- MLS® #A4450267
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,183
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market20
- Address1525 Kenilworth St
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.