Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6620 Hunter Combe Xing, University Park
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. This 3-bedroom + office 3-bath home with double side-entry garage is waiting for you on a quiet lushly landscaped corner lot in St. James Park neighborhood of University Park Country Club. Upgrades include: 2013: pool resurfacing by Pebbletec, driveway & lanai pavers; 2014: new barrel tile roof, pool pump, filter & chlorinator, 2016: Gas pool heater, Air Conditioner; 2017: dishwasher; 2018: refrigerator, microwave, granite counters. High ceilings & large arched clerestory windows provide lots of light that opens up the space in the living room & dining room. The same tile throughout unifies the spaces. The kitchen with its island, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, crown molding & eating area by the aquarium window, is open to a family room with its built-ins, gas fireplace & wall of sliding glass doors leading to the pool. A luxurious master bath: double sinks, large garden tub, walk-in shower, built in vanity, separate wc & 2 walk-in closets is adjacent to the master bedroom with its large sitting area & direct access to the pool. The caged heated pool & pavered lanai has an in-wall gas hook up for your grilling pleasure. An easement behind the pool is greenspace that will never be built on. University Park Country Club offers different types of membership & a Clubhouse with fine dining including one of the best Sunday brunches in the area. The location can’t be beat with easy access to University Town Center with its great shopping & dining, Nathan Benderson Park’s rowing & fitness activities.
- MLS® #A4450282
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,863
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPropane, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Other, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market225
- Address6620 Hunter Combe Xing
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:15pm EST.