Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5923 Midnight Pass Rd #3, Sarasota
Sweeping views of the Intracoastal Waterway from every floor. Absolutely stunning rarely available custom 3 bd., 4 bath townhome w/office that can be converted to 4 bd. Exclusive beach access across the street. The townhome includes two boat docks. A ONE OF A KIND, in Sarasota, free standing private 50 ft boathouse with covered boat dock/lift and studio apartment with storage. The unit also has a deeded 30 ft dock w/lift. Interior award winning designer decor as featured in a regional magazine. Private elevator, two car garage. Exquisite attention to details makes this one of Siesta Key's finest residences. Quality construction inside and out. One of three units in a small association. The comforts of a luxury estate with the convenience of condominium living. Disappearing edge pool and sun deck. Floor to ceiling screened lanai's with sliding glass doors for all weather year round use. High end finishes throughout. Crown molding, coffered ceiling, theatre lighting on stairs, granite counters, central vac system, master bath has oversized 2 person shower with dual 5 point spa, virtual security system, flat tv screens, seller's custom interior tiki bar. Two car garage has custom storage cabinets and epoxy floors. High end Anderson doors and windows throughout. Boathouse has new metal roof, pavers, studio interior completely remodeled. New sea wall and recently dredged basin makes it sailboat accessible. Truly a unique property like no other, in a highly desirable area of Siesta Key. A must see!
- MLS® #A4450285
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,833
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market160
- Address5923 Midnight Pass Rd #3
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionBoca Siesta Bayside
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, End Unit, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 5:00pm EDT.