Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6140 Midnight Pass Rd #406, Sarasota
Looking for stunning sunsets and breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico? Look no further! Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own a beautifully furnished two-bedroom suite with two baths front and center on Siesta’s award-winning cool quartz sand. This turnkey furnished, meticulously-maintained condo features amazing, unobstructed Gulf-front panoramas, truly an irreplaceable aspect of this spacious residence suite. Priceless memories and sunsets galore make this condo a treasure among multimillion-dollar properties that share the same views. The spacious chef’s kitchen showcases granite countertops, cherry wood cabinets and updated stainless steel appliances. From the kitchen throughout the spacious dining and living area to the large tiled lanai, direct Gulf vistas abound. Unit has been updated with impact windows. The beach at Horizons West is equipped with chairs and lounges for sunbathing and beach cabanas to enjoy the shade when needed. This complex offers two swimming pools and Jacuzzi. The grill area offers you the opportunity to have a picnic on the beach. Close to the Village for shopping and a wide variety of casual and formal dining. Own a piece of Siesta Key today.
- MLS® #A4450315
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,521
- Year Built1967
- FeaturesRecreation Facilities, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Park, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach - Private, Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market280
- Address6140 Midnight Pass Rd #406
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionHorizons West
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories9
- StoriesOne, High Rise
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.