Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3479 Byron Ln, Longboat Key
SELLER MOTIVATED! BRING OFFERS! Move-in ready to enjoy stunning Lake and Golf course views in this totally updated maintenance-free villa located in Bay Isles behind the gates of the Longboat Key Club. New $30K tile roof in 2017 & virtually every feature in the living area was redone for $20K in 2016, including new wood-look style ceramic tile floors, installation of a new Trane A/C & heat pump and tank-less hot water heater. Interiors with high ceilings and walls of sliders create an open, bright and airy feel while the large multi-tiered screened lanai bordered with lush greenery for privacy frame magnificent lake views. A unique textured-stone corner fireplace is great for entertaining and the white kitchen features all-new stainless appliances, granite counters, under & over-cabinet lightning, shaker-style white wood cabinets and a walk-in pantry / laundry room. The dining room invites natural light with transom window & sliders out to a redone courtyard. A spacious Master has 3 closets and a master bath with walk-in shower, tub, dual sinks and access to the exterior walled-in sunning patio. 2 additional bedrooms w/ en-suite baths are perfect for guests and the 2-car garage has plenty of storage space. Situated near the community pool and tennis courts, just a short distance to shopping and the private Bay Isles Beach Club. Furnishings negotiable. Membership to the LBK Club is also available.
- MLS® #A4450343
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,229
- Year Built1990
- StyleCustom, Other
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Open, Off Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, On Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Golf Course, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolPool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofTile, Concrete
- Days on Market254
- Address3479 Byron Ln
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionCoreys Landing
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Built in Features
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, End Unit, Corner Unit
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 5:14pm EDT.