Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8311 12th Avenue Dr Nw, Bradenton
Fantastic, spacious four bedroom and a den, three bath Northwest Bradenton pool home in one of Manatee County's top tier neighborhoods and locations! This home features an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and solid wood cabinets and drawers. The beautiful, private and caged pool and large two-car garage are great attributes of this fine home. The Sunset Estates neighborhood is close to schools, restaurants, medical facilities, shopping, Robinson Preserve, DeSoto National Monument and our awesome Gulf beaches. Be sure to put this home at the top of your list!
- MLS® #A4450412
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,374
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market8
- Address8311 12th Avenue Dr Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionSunset Estates Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 10:17am EST.