Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
610 Cohen Way, Sarasota
LOOKING AT ALL OFFERS on this small BUT MIGHTY 1 bedroom townhouse in the Rosemary District! You aren’t just ‘close to Downtown’...you ARE Downtown! Fresh paint; fresh flooring; and brand new, top rated, LG front load washer and dryer. Building exterior painted in 2018, new water heater 2018, new refrigerator 2019. You'll have an assigned parking space but will almost never need to use your car! Walk or bike to Whole Foods, Main Street, Sarasota Opera House (0.4 miles) or to Van Wezel and Marina Jack's (0.7 miles), not to mention the many fabulous local eateries right in the Rosemary District. And you'll be just 3 miles to world famous St. Armands Circle and beautiful Lido Beach! This 36 unit townhouse complex was completely gutted and renovated starting in 2001 and all units were topped with metal roofing. A well managed complex with strong reserves yet a low, low monthly fee of $200. Just a great place to live!
- MLS® #A4450416
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage702
- Year Built1971
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGuest, Assigned, Off Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Fenced, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market78
- Address610 Cohen Way
- SubdivisionRosemary Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Preferred Prop Of Sarasota
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Prop Of Sarasota.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 1:15pm EST.