Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3914 Somerset Dr #11, Sarasota
Rarely available on Siesta Key, a newly remodeled townhome with private elevator. Lives like a single family home yet is maintenance free. Gas fireplace, gourmet kitchen with new high end appliances including an induction range with a double convection oven, & soaring ceilings afford a spacious feel with an abundance of natural light. Located in a small, private, gated enclave with private deeded dock & 17,500lb lift. The screened lanai looks over lushly landscaped grounds and a pond with a fountain. Stop by the heated community pool on your way to the dock. Located away from the Village, yet conveniently close to the beach, in the quiet more residential area of the Key with proximity to the Sarasota mainland shops & fine dining, Morton’s & Southside Village.
- MLS® #A4450455
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,758
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market40
- Address3914 Somerset Dr #11
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSomerset Cove
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 5:59pm EST.