Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6415 Berkshire Place, University Park
SOMETHING SPECIAL, A BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED HOME ON A VERY PRIVATE CUL DE SAC, ATTRACTIVELY LANDSCAPED WITH NEW EXTERIOR PAINT, AND WONDERFUL CURB APPEAL. FRONT WALKWAY LEADS YOU TO LEADED GLASS FRONT DOOR WELCOMING YOU INSIDE TO HIGH CEILINGS AND PLANTATION SHUTTERS. RICH HICKORY WOOD FLOORING IN THE LIVING, DINING, KITCHEN, FLORIDA ROOM AND LIBRARY/DEN AREAS. THE DEN HAS A GAS BURNING FIREPLACE SURROUNDED BY CUSTOM BUILT CABINETS! CHARMING KITCHEN HAS MARBLE COUNTERTOPS AND STAINLESS APPLIANCES. LARGE OWNER'S RETREAT HAS UPDATED BATHROOM, MARBLE COUNTERTOPS, SHOWER/HYDRO TUB, LARGE WALK IN CLOSET, AND ACCESS TO THE LANAI. OVERSIZED BRICK PAVER LANAI WITH LARGE CAGE IS GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING AND RELAXING WHILE ENJOYING THE COLORFUL PLANTINGS AND MATURE TREES. JUST A SHORT WALKING DISTANCE TO UNIVERSITY PARK'S MOST BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY POOL.
- MLS® #A4450466
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,740
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Pool, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Cul-de-sac, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address6415 Berkshire Place
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Other Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 11:15pm EST.