Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17108 Hampton Falls Ter, Bradenton
Located in the 55+ community of Del Webb, the highly sought Summerwood model is the perfect fit for you. Built in 2018, it has been impeccably maintained and exudes beauty and tranquility. Over 70k of striking upgrades are evident from the moment you enter the home. You will appreciate the den with and second bedroom that ensure privacy and comfort for yourself and guests. The interior boasts exquisite appointments with high ceilings and 8’ doors, diagonal porcelain tile throughout the entire house, additional security with flood lights, keyless garage entry and an extended covered lanai perfect for relaxing and watching the deer in the alluring preserve. The elegant kitchen is the heart of this open floorplan and comes equipped with a gas stove, stainless appliances, granite counters, marble backsplash, and a reverse osmosis low pressure drinking water system. Enjoy the tranquility of the master suite that boasts beautiful preserve views, a large walk-in closet and a spacious bathroom with walk-in shower featuring a well planned niche. Both the bathrooms include granite counters, undermount sinks, floor-to-ceiling tile in the showers. The extended garage is perfect for your golf cart or just additional storage. Del Webb is an active community beyond compare, featuring world class resort-style amenities and activities including fitness center, resort pool with lap lanes, bocce and pickleball, grand clubhouse with full-time Lifestyle Director, the Lakehouse restaurant, social clubs, and group outings!
- MLS® #A4450491
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,872
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Golf Cart Parking, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market21
- Address17108 Hampton Falls Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionDel Webb Ph Ii Subphases 2a, 2b & 2c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 7:30am EST.