Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
229 36th St Ne, Bradenton
Access to the River from your back yard! This home is on the Boatable lake of River Pointe. With a canal lift you can easily be in the Manatee River and out to the Gulf without launching your boat at a public ramp. The community does have a private ramp and park if you want to take your boat somewhere else. Few Homes in River Pointe have this access and this one does. The private saltwater heated pool beckons you to spend time outside enjoying the views and the water birds that come to visit. The Split Plan gives your visitors privacy and with the Living Room and Kitchen centrally located everyone can be involved in social activities. Close to I75 and with shopping and restaurants close by, you are never far from what you need or want. This type of home doesn't come along very often. Ask for more information or your personal tour.
- MLS® #A4450558
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,954
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Water Access, Private Boat Ramp
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Water View, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market182
- Address229 36th St Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Point Of Manatee
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.