Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2703 72nd Street Ct W, Bradenton
This end unit villa is open, spacious, and bright. Two very spacious split bedrooms. Bright, open kitchen. Utility room with full size washer and dryer and lots of built-in cabinets plus a pull down ladder to attic storage. Lanai is glass enclosed offering more casual space. Country Village community offers a varied assortment of amenities and activities. You pick and chose how involved you wish to be. Large heated pool, hot tub, spacious covered patio for socializing and that afternoon ice tea, shuffle board, park-like grilling/picnic area.Country Village is conveniently situated between 75th St W and 59th St W with easy access in all directions, including medical facilities, shopping, restaurants. Minutes to Robinson Preserve for walking, canoeing, kayaking and just enjoying some of Florida's feathered friends. DeSoto National Memorial is also minutes away and situated on the Manatee River. Within minutes you can be on Anna Maria Island on the Gulf of Mexico for sun, fun, casual and fine dining with bonus of glorious sunsets.
- MLS® #A4450565
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,100
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address2703 72nd Street Ct W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCountry Village Condo Sec 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 11:16am EST.